TimeNorfolk is a registered charity with the aim of supporting women, their partners who:
- Need support following a pregnancy loss or infant death
- Are facing an unplanned pregnancy
- Need support with a difficult pregnancy
- Need support for other pregnancy related issues eg infertility, pre or post-natal depression
The Norwich centre was opened in 1999 and quickly grew to cover the whole of Norfolk. We currently have three paid part time staff and approximately thirty volunteers.
TimeNorfolk aims to:
- Support anyone in distress as a result of pregnancy, birth, pregnancy loss, termination and infertility
- Support pregnant women and their partners to make an informed choice regarding their options: termination, adoption, or parenting, with referral to appropriate agencies;
For the Objects of TimeNorfolk as listed in our constitution please see the page entitled TimeNorfolk Ltd Aims.
We recognise that men can be deeply affected by an unplanned pregnancy, miscarriage or termination and that for many women the involvement and support of their partner is vitally important, both in the termination decision and in their recovery therefore our services are also available to men.
For more information about how our values inform our counseling practice please read our Ethos and Values statement.