Are you still on track for your ‘New Years Resolutions?’
Perhaps a challenge would help you to stay motivated as we move into February
There a lots of great races you could take part in this year, here are just a few to get you inspired.
Why not gather a few friends and take part in a race as a challenge to yourself or in memory of a little one lost too soon?
Norwich Relay Triathlon – 9th July at Whitlingham Broad
- Gather a team of 3 of you & take part in the Norwich Relay Triathlon.
- One of you will Swim 1500m, one will cycle 38km and on will run 10k.
- There are limited spaces for teams so sign up quick!
- To race for TimeNorfolk sign up as an unaffiliated entrant & click here to set up your fundraising page:
City of Norwich Half Marathon 9th April starting at Norfolk Showground
- To run for TimeNorfolk register as an Unaffiliated Race Entry .
- You can set up your fundraising page here:
Run Norwich 10k 6th August
- Run 10k through Norwich City Centre. To run for TimeNorfolk you need to enter as an unaffiated general entrant.
- Set up your fundraising page here:
Fancy running through London…
- ‘Hackney Half Marathon’ ‘Chase Your Mate’ 5.5k run on 30th April 2017
- Visit here for more info & to buy tickets:
Westminster 10k 9th July 2017
- Run through London and see the iconic landmarks while you run!
- Visit here to register your interest:
We would love to support you in your fundraising
If you are going to run for TimeNorfolk please do get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org and we can chat through how we can best help you!