We are looking for an enthusiastic new team member
You will need to be:
- An excellent communicator
- Have good relational and organisational skills
- Experienced in organisingfundraising initiatives, fundraising events and bid writing skills
- Experience of Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel and Word.
- Experience creating good quality publicity using websites such as Canva or Adobe Spark
You need to be able to prioritise your workload effectively and be responsible for marketing events successfully using a range of creative channels.
Develop and maintain a social media presence of the organisation to raise awareness.
TimeNorfolk is a Norwich/Norfolk based charity which has worked to promote men and women’s wellbeing for almost 20 years. We deliver a range of services designed to meet the needs of clients who have suffered a pregnancy loss in the form of 1 – 1 counselling and group sessions.
There is a Genuine Occupational Requirement for this post to be filled by a Christian.
Please send us your CV along with a supporting statement describing how you meet the criteria for this post and your motivations for applying.
Your letter should be no more than 2 sides of A4.
In addition to this please also provide us with details of 2 referees, one of which should be your current or most recent employer.
The deadline for applications is 28th November 2018.
Applications should be sent electronically if possible please to email@example.com.
Job Type: Part time – 14 hours
Salary: £7,500 per annum
Interview date: tbc